View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 10:44 AM

hi kean

nice to hear from you

thanks to paul we are now starting to get a few buchanan people talking on here.

yes we spoke previously via email

i too found that info, on chassis number 8 a while ago on that same website..it was an interesting read,

yes it is true I am adverse to registers [well not the idea just like to be a little more private i guess although it does seem I talk a lot hee hee]
i am on the goggomobil register, messerschmitt register and the skoda register [yes i have skodas and if i had money I shoud have bought that skoda powered buchanan recently]but on these registers I dont actually have any personal details about my individual cars..just dont like it bandied around..maybe that will change once I restore the car?

no you haven't neglected my car as I hadn't supplied you photos, and at the time you had no info on the website for cobras...so no problems...you didnt do anything wrong.

you did give me pauls details back then which I thank you for.

Pauls car is inspiring and so is what I have seen of car no 1,

so I hope to have my car done one day, if my health allows...of all my cars it is my buch cobra and my bond equipe I hope to drive in future ,and also my Lightburn Zetasports...along with my restored goggo dart, then I could let the others go..perhaps tee hee.

I will keep in contact with you in future though..

thanking paul for this cobra liason on his thread...cheers mate.