vhrr.com Forums  

Go Back   vhrr.com Forums > News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Grant Campbell

Default Diana Davison Gaze - RIP

Hello All,

Our beautiful and wonderful Di passed away peacefully on Sunday night, safe in the loving care of her family, at her home at Barwon Heads. We all feel so blessed to have been able to share in her wonderful life, she set so many high standards for us to attain, and it has been a great honour and privilege to be part of her support and care team in the past few months.

Special thanks to Barwon Palliative Care and Mercy Home Care for their genuine support and care, and especially to my sister Cathy and my daughter Claire, who have remained so close to her in the past few weeks. She remained surrounded by so much genuine love. Our love, thoughts and support are with Tony, and his care is of primary concern to us now he has lost his greatest supporter.

Please feel free to reply to this email if you would like me to pass your thoughts on to the family, or Tony and Diís mailing address is 1-3 Warrenbeen Crt, Barwon Heads, 3227, Victoria, Australia.

We will honour her life in a private family service in the near future, and then invite all those you loved her to join us in a memorial service in Melbourne to celebrate her wonderful life in the coming weeks.

I am missing her so much already.

Regards,
Chris Davison