vhrr.com Forums  

Go Back   vhrr.com Forums > Services

Old 23-01-2012, 01:49 PM

Thumbs up Volkswagen Passenger and Commercial Vehicles

Hi All,

I am the General Fleet Sales Manager for South Yarra Volkswagen in Melbourne and as a regular competitor in Group Q Racing, my employer offers me his support by providing me time off to attend each of the race meetings that I enter - approx 5 per year.

In return, I promote his business at the venue's and offer my assistance to anybody within the Historic Racing movement looking to purchase a new or second hand Volkswagen vehicle.

There is however, one rule:

I won't provide you with any b/s and ask that you don't give me any in return. You tell me what you're looking for and I'll tell you what I can do and the cheapest I can do it for. That is my promise. If this is good enough, that's great, but if not, no problem either and we move on, remaining friends.

My agenda is to help you as much as I possibly can because in so doing, I make this a worthwhile exercise for my employer, who in turn continues to help me enjoy and participate in my in this great sport.

So if you're in the market for a new vehicle and there is a Volkswagen variant that may fit your requirements, please call me on 0413 770099 and mention your involvement or interest in Historic Racing. I'd be only too pleased to assist you wherever I can.

Kind regards,

Geoff Burton.
Ph: 0413 77 00 99
Old 20-02-2012, 09:19 AM

Geoff, thanks for looking after friends of mine recently. I know Francis (your boss! and Jason very well, and have always referred business to South Yarra as I know everyone I send there gets looked after.

See you at Phillip Island.