vhrr.com Forums  

Go Back   vhrr.com Forums > Coming Events

Old 28-04-2010, 09:53 AM

Default Winton Historic August FC/Pre90 Owners

Gents, At the recent VHRR general meeting 27/04/10, it was announced that, the VHRR would run a stand alone races for Group FC/Pre90 Formula Fords at the upcoming august Historic Winton[long track]. As you can appreciate this is a huge step forward for this group. We need your support to make this a memorable event.As this is a AASA event a CAMS license is not required,also as an invited category an existing CAMS log book will suffice.While i have you i need to remind you that it would be prudent to lodge your Historic applications soon as possible for next year. Please contact me 0418-556934 for further info if required.Regards Peter B
Old 26-07-2010, 06:01 PM

Default Pre 90/FC Formula Ford

Entries have officially closed but i am told the VHRR will accept entries right up to the event. I can tell you that FC group has been able to get 15 cars to grid, a fantastic effort considering there is a large number being refurbished for the introduction in Jan 2011.Roll on Phillip Island where we should be able to put on a great show.See you at Winton. Thanks Peter