vhrr.com Forums  
Old 24-03-2016, 12:57 PM

Angry P.I. very nonClassic

I,and everyone I've spoken with are bitterly disappointed over the shabby way in which most competitors were denied track time at this month's event at P.I.
On Sunday,e.g.,it reached farcical status when we were shown a board on the dummy grid saying "4 laps" only to be given a mere 3 laps in both races.
Unless the situation is rectified for next year's event I shall not be entering.
We could offer suggestions,however,we are not conversant with the exact details on how the event is organised to offer informed opinions. Most willing to enter into a dialogue with VHRR Committee.
Old 07-05-2016, 09:00 PM

They probably need to accept fewer classes - leave out one or two extra groups every year to allow sufficient time to have a full program. But all that money....

Bruce Moxon
Old 28-06-2016, 07:22 PM

If competitors could resist the temptation to throw cars at each other and the scenery with monotonous regularity, the promoters should be able to run races for the full distance allocated in the programme.

As a competitor in a class that had no red flags and no safety cars, it was particularly frustrating to see our races cut short due to the actions of people in other events.