vhrr.com Forums

vhrr.com Forums (http://www.vhrr.com/forum/index.php)
-   Coming Events (http://www.vhrr.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   All Historic Mallala at Easter (http://www.vhrr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398)

Annie 09-03-2009 09:50 AM

All Historic Mallala at Easter

Have you forgotten to put your entry in? Entry forms are available on both the VHRR and Sporting Car Club website. At this stage we don't have any waiting lists so you are assured of plenty of racing in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

See you there :)

Andrew McInnes 09-03-2009 11:51 AM

Mallala Entries

Hi Annie

How many Formula Fords do you have entered?

Andrew

Annie 09-03-2009 11:25 PM

Formula Ford update

Hi Andrew
At this stage we have 15, and I'm hoping that a few more are in the mail either now or post Phillip Island. If people are intending to enter post PI maybe they could message me and let me know.

Good luck to all at Phillip Island - may your engines be strong

Annie

Andrew McInnes 10-03-2009 12:30 PM

FF @ Mallala

Could you please post a list of entries, then I will know who to follow up, I am surprised there are not more entries.

Andrew
amcinnes@pacbrands.com.au

Annie 17-03-2009 11:22 PM

Praying for good weather

Sincere commiserations to the hard working team who put Phillip Island together. I was lamenting not being there, but not wanting to get my hair blown about I'm glad I wasn't there (Tee Hee)

I'm not guaranteeing the weather at Mallala but there has been a prayer roster sent out, and Clem's big room is booked for Virtual Racing if required.

Last days for those of you who's car survived Phillip Island and now you want to come and play in SA to be able to get your entries in.

Definition of Virtual racing - How I would have won the race if ...... (insert a sip of something cooling here) ..... but ......

See you at Easter

Annie 02-04-2009 08:48 PM

Tickets etc are winging there way to those who are heading over to fair Adelaide. If you haven't bought your dinner ticket it is not too late, especially if you enjoy Stonie's wit. John Stoneham (Stonie) will be our guest speaker for the evening. Please contact the SCC if you need to purchase your ticket.

I think next year I will ask Mr Ecclestone and Mr Cochrane to move their minor events a little further away from Easter.

See you soon

Annie 05-04-2009 10:23 AM

Easter programme

2 Attachment(s)
Hi all

As you may have gathered we have had a couple of hiccups over here, but nothing that will spoil a great race meeting. I have attached timetables and draft entrants list in the SCC website ( sportingcarclubsa.org.au ) Documentation The fantastic Mr Campbell has assisted in attaching there here on the site (thank you)

Private practice, Friday, traditionally starts at 9. Be nice to Joan and I and smile sweetly when you arrive.

Tickets etc will be available from the SCC at the dinner and then will come out to the track on Friday.

Cheers
Annie